Have you caught onto the Skip the Line Tours trend yet? If you haven’t, it might be a game changer for your next vacation.
Let’s face it. Time is limited and time is money. You don’t want to spend half your vacation standing in line to see things like the Eiffel Tower or the Sistine Chapel.
Another bonus: Often you can combine skip the line tours with other local attractions and breeze your way through several in one day.
Most of us are familiar with FastPass at Disney Land and Disney World. What you might not be aware of though, is this same concept can be applied to a lot of attractions around the world. For a bit more money you can skip the line and save time. Which means, see more things on vacation and making the most out of your time.
What is that worth to you?
The best places to apply Skip the Line Tours
- The Vatican Museums (including the famous Sistine Chapel ceiling). Buy your tickets at the Vatican Museums website. (normal 2 hour wait)
- The Eiffel Tower. Buy your tickets at the Eiffel Tower website. (normal 2 hour wait)
- Acropolis, Athens. Find out more here.
- Edinburgh Castle, Scotland. You can buy tickets in advance at the Edinburgh Castle website.
- London Eye, London. Buy your ticket in advance at the London Eye website (normal 2.5 hour wait)
- Colosseum, Rome, Italy. Travelers can book a self-guided priority access ticket on TripAdvisor from $35 per person to see off-limits sections of the site such as the underground and the upper levels. (normal 2 hour wait)
- The Catacombs, Paris, France. Travelers can purchase a Skip The Line Paris Catacombs Tour from $96 per person on TripAdvisor (normal 2 hour wait and up to 3-4 hours during summer)
- Tower of London, London, UK. Travelers can book the Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour from $33 per person on TripAdvisor. (normal 1.5 hour wait)
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Travelers can book a Small Group Tour and Skip the Line Ticket with a professional guide (normal 1.5 hour wait)
- Empire State Building, New York City, USA. The busiest time to go is around sunset, so travelers can book the Empire State Building Tickets – Observatory and Optional Skip the Line Tickets from $34 per person. (normal 1.5 hour wait)
Have you ever Skipped the Line?
We want to hear about your experiences. Was spending the extra money worth it? Where was it?
There are always risks with traveling. Set your mind at ease with an Emergency Medical Plan. In case of illness or injury, we bring you home. For less than the cost of one plane ticket, you and your family can be covered for a year. Corporate plans are also available.
Don’t have a plan?