Did you know…
A medical flight to bring your employee hospitalized in foreign country or another state to their hometown hospital may save your company money. Not only that, 25 employees can be enrolled for over 15 years for less than the cost of just ONE air medical transport home from Europe!
- Does your health insurance pay for foreign hospitalization?
- If you are self-insured, how much would you save if your employee was back in your home network hospital?
- Would you pay the expenses of another employee or family member to travel to the hospitalized employee?
These are all good questions, yes?
By transporting your employee to their hometown hospital, Air Ambulance Card keeps foreign hospital costs at a minimum, saves the extra expense of an out of network domestic hospitalization and eliminates the expense of travel to help a hospitalized employee.
Air Ambulance Card fills the air medical transportation “gap” in health insurance plans.
How much would your company be willing to pay for an air medical transport?
- $25,000 within the U.S.?
- $75,000 – $85,000 from Europe?
- $100,000 to $175,000 to fly an employee back from Asia?
Your transport cost will be $0 if you invest $250 or less in an Air Ambulance Card annual membership for your traveling employees. That is less than one night in a moderately priced business hotel.
The Air Ambulance Card membership fee is for a full year. The more trips an employee makes the higher value to cost ratio.
Air Ambulance Card is different from travel insurance and premium credit card assistance programs.
- We bring our members home to the hospital of their choice
- Transports are not based on “medical necessity”
- There is no “nearest appropriate facility” restriction
- We have no `pre-existing condition” limitations
- Services are both domestic and international
- There is no dollar limit
Air Ambulance Card offers discount enrollments beginning with groups of 10 or more.
Contact us today to see how we can help you better care for your employees!