Check out these posts and tips on what you should know before traveling to Paris.
Paris is one of the most popular destinations for world travel.
Is it on your bucket list?
Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to travel to Paris. The art, the food, the romance, the wine! No matter what your reasons are be sure to do some research and planning to make the most of your trip. These links will help.
- Whether you know it as the city of light, love or one of your bucket list destinations, Paris will leave you longing to return for more. Be sure to consult 14 Tips to Make the Most of Your Trip to Paris.
- Your Paris To-Do list is probably a mile long, but avoid pit falls that could make your trip less than ideal with The Top 10 Things NOT to do in Paris.
- Is your mouth already watering thinking about all the wonderful food in Paris? Read up on the Paris culinary scene, as well as tips and advice for eating like a local.
- Got Art? Check out this list of the Top Museums in Paris from TripAdvisor.
- In Paris, the visual arts aren’t limited to what you’ll find hanging on the walls of its famous museums. The city also has a vibrant contemporary art scene—one that’s best appreciated by visiting some of its smaller, more intimate galleries.
- Do you want to find the most romantic spots in Paris? View this slide show from The Travel Channel.
- Still need more convincing that Paris is worth the trip? Read this comprehensive list of 100 Travel Tips for Paris.
One last bit of advice: Be sure you’ve considered how you’ll get home if you have an emergency situation pop up!