By applying for membership you accept and agree to Global Guardian Air Ambulance´s Terms and Conditions of membership which includes eligibility conditions, general terms, and the rules, regulations and medical transport criteria contained in the Membership Information Booklet.
- Membership eligibility for medical transport is limited to residents of the U.S. or Canada under the age of _.
- An individual membership includes the primary member only. The minimum age for an individual membership is _ years at the time of enrollment.
- A family membership includes the primary member, his or her spouse or domestic partner, and up to five unmarried dependent children (including step, foster or legally adopted children) under age _ and covered by the member´s health insurance plan. A dependent child is one who lives regularly and permanently with the primary member in a parent-child relationship and is chiefly dependent upon the member for support. If a birth or legal adoption occurs during the year of a family membership, the new dependent is protected by our services after you have informed us of this event. Children adopted outside the U.S. or Canada will be protected once they have entered the U.S. or Canada for the first time.
- Standard annual memberships provide protection for uninterrupted travel inside the U.S. or Canada and for travel outside the U.S. or Canada of 90 days or less per trip. Extended Stay memberships provide additional protection for members traveling or living outside the U.S. or Canada for an uninterrupted period in excess of 90 days.
- Membership enrollments and renewals are non-transferable, non-refundable, and subject to approval by Air Ambulance Card, whose decision is final.
- Membership is valid only if the applicable membership fee is collected.
- To be eligible for international transport services you must enroll prior to departure from the U. S. or Canada.
- Intentional or unintentional errors or omissions in information provided to Air Ambulance Card may result in refusal of services and/or cancellation of your membership.
Terms and Conditions for Medical Transportation
- By applying for membership you accept and agree to Air Ambulance Card’s Terms and Conditions of membership which includes eligibility conditions, general terms, and the rules, regulations, and transport criteria documented in our Membership Information Booklet.
- These Terms and Condition may not be altered, varied, or modified in anyway except by Air Ambulance Card, which reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice to members.
- The interpretation and application of Terms and Conditions, as well as any subsequent changes or amendments, are within the sole discretion of Air Ambulance Card, and all determinations shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Air Ambulance Card and you as a member with regard to its subject matter, and supersede all previous understandings and agreement, whether oral or written.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama and any dispute between you and Air Ambulance Card shall be finally resolved by the Courts of the State of Alabama. Air Ambulance Card and its members agree to waive their right to trial by jury and agree to waive their right to punitive, exemplary, non-economic and consequential damages. Air Ambulance Card and its member’s right to recover damages at law is limited to contractual damages only.
- Air Ambulance Card is not insurance. We must make all the arrangements for air medical transport services; we will not reimburse expenses incurred by members on their own.